The NiTeK Story
NiTeK as the name suggest stands for Nigel Technical.
NiTeK was originally started as a trading as business to
allow Nigel to be able to have an ABN to give to clients
when requested. Slowly over time, NiTeK grew to a point
where it became time to make it stand on its own two feet.
Thus on the 9th of November 2005 NiTeK Pty Ltd was launched.
Nigel Parker is the managing director of NiTeK Pty Ltd.
Has worked for the last 9 years in the technical / IT industry
in the Ballarat area. Originally starting his career with
WIN television in Ballarat where he was in a purely technical
role. After a couple of years an interest developed more
in computer and networks which lead to a fulltime return
to university to complete a bachelor of computing.
During the completion of university studies, Nigel changed
full time employment to McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd. as
part of their IT department. During this time he was responsible
for computer and networks within the Asia Pacific region.
This employment involved 2 trips to China to help arrange
and have the new factory network installed.
- Bachelor Of Computing (Ballarat University Completed
course 2152 implementing Ms Windows 2000 Professional & Server
- IBM AS400 system operator workshop
- Citrix MetaFrame XP of windows Administration with
- Certified Novell Administrator
- Associate Diploma In Engineering Computer Systems
- A certificate in Basic Electronics
- Base Cabling License (Old Austel). Licensed with Tittab
5 & Coaxial cabling endorsement
- Workskills regional and national place winner
- Second level First Aid certificate (to be renewed)
- Victorian Heavy Rigid Truck license